dispute

jaimesilveira
New Community Member

I NEED HELP.I went to the post office to try to send back my package and this address wasn't valid. And even if it was, for me to send back to China would cost almost as much as the sunglasses! I would not be submitting a claim if these were REAL. They are 100 percent fake from a FAKE company. I have many pairs of theses same brand sunglasses and they never shipped from china, nor did they look completely fake. I reported the email address and website, but I now need my money back. I'm not sure what else to do. I never received an email confirmation or receipt in the package. If you look at the email, you can tell it is FAKE. I tried to cancel this order the minute I placed it and realized the email was not from the company. Now I am stuck with fake sunglasses and negative $60. Please let me know what else I need to do.Thank you so much for your help. I tried to reply on the claim in my PayPal account but there was no place for me to reply. It just told me to ship the package back by a certain date. HELP.Thank you,Jaime <removed> Case ID: PP-D-113407968

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.