ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

KD15AllDay

Nothing is going to happen. The company will keep doing it. This message was nothing more than a bandage on a bleeding wound, period.

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, let's admit that this is quite a complex scam and therefore criminal investigations are on course.

This is a fraud that is affecting hundreds of people and involve at least 4 major internet actors i.e. PP, FB, Shopif...k, and GG.

Considering the likely origins of the scam, investigations got to be hard.

When is it expectable the issue to be solved? Let's hope it will.

As we write posts here, adds keep pumping in FB with the help of GG analitics and eventually PP keeps facilitating payments, which must present a clear violation of GDPR, since no one would ever give authorization to receive scam adds, based on their browser or shopping preferences, and it must be more than known by now that it is what it is.

So, don't buy and report as fraud any add of this kind that comes to you.

If you were already caught, open dispute and escalate, so PP can refund you, which I want to believe shall happen for a great majority of us, according to PP's buyers protection policies in force.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@TZRPM

Exactly!!! WI think all this STILL NOTHING HAS CHANGED!! All of ZG Technology Co Limited  sites/stores are still using the same stolen fraudulent ads for items they do not sell nor have authorization to use the likeness for.

They're still using PayPal as their payment processor, they still have the same RIDICULOUS  Shipping & Return policies posted which they do not nor have any intention of honoring, same false TOS, same LIES that's they're an AMERICAN OWNED & OPERATED IN NEW YORK USA. BLAH-BLAH-BLAH, SAMEO-SAMEO. I'm still confused as to WAY the SOLVED header was placed on the thread for it seems that people have had NO PROBLEM finding it, it's has DONE NOTHING but to confuse the situation further. For reasons I stated & can be seen. As the list of victims grows

It's apparent PayPal isn't gonna do anything for they have no incentive to cut ties with ZG Technology they'd polly loose $$ same goes for SHOPIFY. If you read the TOS & Policies of BOTH PayPal & Shopify ZG Technology Co Limited is in direct violation of many of the terms. 

I have stated before I have had person experience of PayPal  diligently investing a site I was partners in that offered technical support for computers & technology as a whole over 1 "ONE" charge back we had to give the PP tram access to the pay/premium portion of our site to prove we weren't scamming at that time there were some 1000 happy paying members/customers & over 1 dispute PayPal was all up into our site. 

So this ZG Tech thing raises an EYBROW.

SO In reality un less MORE people start reporting what's going on to a 3rd party ie: FTC ,  ecommerce.go , BBB , us attorney general &/or for thier area , if not a North American victim who ever handles such things for their country try.

I do t see any other way IT'S A SHAME IT'S COME THIS FAR!!

@PayPal_Olivia

It appears that your post has had a secondary effect.

I have noticed a few posts in this thread asking you to give them a refund or to please put their names on the list of victims so they can get a refund.

Apparently your post with the SOLVED HEADER can lead some people who aren't tech savvy or experienced to think that A POST IN THIS THREAD IN LIEU OF FILING AN OFFICIAL GRIEVANCE/DISPUTE WILL GET THE BALL ROLLING FOR THEIR SITUATION!!

I for one am still comfused as to WHY say this situation is SOLVED when nothing has changed.

I for one am asking that if you insist on keeping the SOLVED header to this thread that you at least make an additional post CLEARLY STATING... THAT IF YOU FEEL YOUR DO A REFUND OR RECEIVED ITEMS THAT DIFFER FROM WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEN YOU MUST FILE A FOR IT VIA THE PAYPAL PROTOCOLS (which it appears is the default  ad nauseam response from every Tom, **bleep** & Harry at PayPal)  

THIS ISN'T THE ONLY PLACE VICTIMS ARE SEEKING HELP.. For every Q person who has taken the time to post here there is polly 100's who didn't - WRAP YOU HEAD AROUND THIS!! " ZG TECHNOLOGY is using PP as their payment processor FOR ALL PAYMENTS, so EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCT YOU CREDIT CARD PAYMENT WAS PROCESSED THRU PP.

So they're must be MASSIVE NUMBERS OF VICTIMS WHO HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO NAVIGATE THE PP SYSTEM OR THEIR POLICIES..

Heck one doesn't even know that their money is going to ZG Tech till after they click the SEND PAYMENT button.

I know PayPal can't answer for SHOPIFY, but shopify hasn't even taking 1 of their sites/stores offline till the false & illegal claims are taken down/corrected, which in essence isn't possible for ZG Tech whole fraud scheme is based on HIGH END AWESOME PRODUCTS AT BARGAIN BASEMENT PRICES! when in reality theyre selling Crap real real bad cheap items at 4-5x their actual value (this is based from what legit sites are selling the products ZG Tech is actually shipping to their victims)

As I have stated my case was resolved in my favor & I got 100% of my $$ back, more cause I was able to navigate the PayPal sytem & realized within an hour of making my purchase that something was a miss. Just based of reputable company's making posts NOT TO BUY FROM ZG tech for they're illegally using their product ad campaigns. Just based on a reverse image search of ZG Techs AD's & Product reviews reveled plenty of evidence of FRAUD & SCAM for me to PROACTIVELY PROTECT MYSELF & FRIENDS..

I'm determined to stop ZG Tech from robbing as many people as I can, ZG Tech don't have CUSTOMERS THEY ONLY HAVE VICTIMS!!

Sorry for any typos or misspellings I've  tapped out many of these replies while at work on my phone

Login to Me Too

Briek
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Olivia,

I also got scammed by  ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I'd like to cancel my transaction.

Kind regards,

Briek

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Briek

You have to file an OFFICIAL DISPUTE through your PayPal account.

Can't do it through this forum.

@PayPal_Olivia

OK OLIVA??? This is exactly what I was saying putting the SOLVED HEADER on this thread is confusing people as to thinking & acting in a way that isn't helping their situation..

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Ana@PayPal_Ana@PayPal_Ben@PayPal_Liz@PayPal_BJ@PayPal_EJ@PayPal_Conor@PayPal_Carla@PayPal_Erica@PayPal_Siti@PayPal_paula

OK TOO MANY TO LIST

Could someone PLEASE edit the SOLVED HEADER or make a post that appears under that MEANINGLESS SOLVED POST?

It's a little confusing to newer PayPal users cause many many people who were scammed by ZG Technology Co Limited are not experienced PayPal users due to ZG Tech using PP as their sole Credit Card processor.

Due to this fact they're not aware of PayPals dispute/return/refund policies & since that post there have been a few posts such as the one above asking for a refund cancellation in this thread..

If that can't be done then maybe at least someone visit this thread daily to notify such "victims" of the proper protocol..

One would assume that there'd be more people with Official PayPal Capacity visiting this thread, if for nothing else but to reassure the PayPal community that PayPal as a company cares.

I don't want to bicker nor be rude but if I were to post a email address or a phone # someone would be here editing my post within the hour, yet no one with any "gravitas" from PayPal giving guidance to confused or novice PayPal users &/or victims of ZG Technology Co Limited cunning activities as to make it extremely difficult to contact them due to all the fake emails posted on their sites or even get a valid return address for them...

PayPal as a company should be as up-hauled as are some of us here at ZG Tech, Shopifys  complicity & yes PayPals deafening silence on the scope of the scam, we wont even get into Facebooks role we already know they'll let ANYONE run ANY type of ad even if their paying in RUBLES or YEN...

THANKS

Mario

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder really if this forum made by Paypal, followed by Paypal, is only to avoid that unsatisfied people goes everywhere, on Facebook, on Twitter, elsewhere and rapport these complaints. Yes PAYPAL has been not active to help us in these 600 complaints against ZG TECHNOLOGY. And PAYPAL has to progress if they want really correct positions when fraud is clear. And there fraud is clear in most offers.

Login to Me Too

LouisvilleZ7
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by this ZG technology company.  Why haven't you stopped them from taking peoples money for garbage?  I tried to contact them and get no response.  I received a fake tracking number.  I would like this transaction cancelled.

Login to Me Too

loghauler
New Community Member

im having the same problem with this company I ordered the hi speed venom r/c boat that comes with 6 extra batteries and all I got was a very cheap so called boat with no batteries why do we customers have to pay this much money and not get what we ordered I want my money back and I think this company should be big time fined

Login to Me Too

kristianmsf
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i bough from this company too, and after a month without the seller response, i searched and found this thread, i opened a claim in paypal, and after the claim was opened the seller sent to paypal a new tracking number, but i don't want fake things, and others users on this thread are telling to not receive the parcel, i don't know how to proceed, paypal are accepting scams, paypal need to close this accounts, after a number of claim.

claim case number: Claim - #PP-007-023-605-886

i ordered a drone with 3 extra battery. $152.48 USD

the site i ordered now are offline, i saw here a number of site that this compary are using, so add this site too.

http://cicfun.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.