cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I did report this to W5 and to The Fifth Estate on Facebook and encourage everybody in this COMMUNITY TO DO SO AS WELL We need to get the word out to ALL INVOLVED, PayPal, Facebook, Shopify, and of course  ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED!! 

I bought a faux fur bed set from them, and i never received. I opened a case with paypal and i LOST because it said the order had been delivered. Instead what they had sent me was cheap fake earphones so that it shows up ad delivered to paypal and they get to keep all the money. I have now seen a lot of others who have experienced the same. Can't believe paypal wont sort this out as there are SO MANY cases!!!
Contributor

This is why PayPal doesn't have time to deal with our complaint of fraud. --> (PayPal – 193 transactions per second average. PayPal handled 6.1 billion transactions in 2016. This works out to 193 transactions per second on average. In 2015, PayPal said it processed 450 payments per second on Cyber Monday) So even though we have valid complaints, these regarding ZG Tech are just a blink of an eye compared to the amount of money that they are processing every minute of every day. "Just the cost of doing business with Chinese companies"
Contributor

I recently purchased a lightsaber from them. It was listed as a $100.00 "realistic" lightsaber. I paid $35.00. Sure, no problem.

I had filed a case with PayPal because I ordered it over a month ago. I emailed the seller numerous times with no response.

My son received it today. He said it's GARBAGE. It even says in the box, "U.S. value $5.00"

I'm extremely disappointed.

I wish I would have seen this before I placed my orders. I had 2 different transactions with this company and when I received the first item I tried contacting them several times to return the item with no success. I received the 2nd item and just like the first item, neither was what was advertised. I requested a refund for the first item through paypal. I haven't lodged my complaint for the 2nd item. I'm so disappointed because I normally do my "homework" but I didn't do a thorough one this time.
Contributor

How do I get my money back. Charged to AMEX. Never received.

Contributor

Olivia,

When more than 600 people write the same complaint, it is necessary that PAYPAL makes a useful thing : to delete this bad seller account and to reimburse all of the customers. PAYPAL has not been a a good level, wir the the agreement of this bad seller in some days, weeks, months.. Please correct this error.

Thanks

Contributor

Phone holder
Highlighted

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

I have already sent a payment to that company but the money did not debited from my account yet. I have already sent a message to PayPal to cancel the transaction but I would like to ask it from you too. Thank you in advance for your time and effort.