Having trouble with a dispute

Libbybutler
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute in August regarding a purchase from a company who advertised on Facebook - presumably from China.  I ordered an ice cream maker and when the package arrived it contained a completely different item that I do not want nor need.  I contacted seller using a couple of different email addresses and got no response so filed the Paypal claim.  I documented with photos that yes, I received a package with the tracking number provided by the seller, but the contents were not what I purchased.

Paypal took  a long time to respond to me and when they did, all they said was that the seller had provided proof to them that I received a package so therefore I was not entitled to a refund.  They completely ignored my evidence and statement that the contents were NOT what I paid for.

I can't get a person on the phone at Paypal to speak to me.  I feel like it is all being handled by some AI software.  Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

justinexyz1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you open as not as described? You need to escalate to a claim
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.