Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Paypal Appeal Denied

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

HELP - Paypal Appeal Denied

Hi everybody,

I've been using PayPal for 6 years without any problem. Few days ago, I've receive an email from Paypal telling me that my account is closed and limited. It happen after I submit the info like my passport and facility bill to prove I'm the account owner. I can not withdraw money from my balance anymore.

Anyone with experience? Please help me.

I've sent email to PayPal for over a day. Still waiting for PayPal to reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: HELP - Paypal Appeal Denied

@leducvu91 

If appeal is denied then PayPal has made their final decision. PayPal can decide to revoke any user's right to use their services. Maybe they still think you are a high risk user even after an appeal. Wait 180 days for PayPal to email you that it is ok to withdraw money with info on how to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@leducvu91 

If appeal is denied then PayPal has made their final decision. PayPal can decide to revoke any user's right to use their services. Maybe they still think you are a high risk user even after an appeal. Wait 180 days for PayPal to email you that it is ok to withdraw money with info on how to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm trying to reach out to PayPal to take directly to them. At least I need to know what caused my account to be closed.

Highlighted
New Community Member

How long my account will be review ? 

Highlighted
Contributor

I waited more than 180 days but didn't have any response .....