Proof of shipping not valid
Did it comply with all of this?
Online or physical documentation from a shipping company that includes:
- Date of delivery and ‘delivered’ status
- An address for the recipient that matches the shipping address on the Transaction Details page
- An address for the recipient showing at least the city/state, city/country, or zip/postal code (or international equivalent).
IMPORTANT: Your choice of carrier and shipment options with that carrier can have a big impact on your ability to meet the proof of delivery requirements. Please ensure, especially when shipping goods internationally, that your carrier can provide ‘delivered’ status at the correct address, or your Seller Protection claim may be denied.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal dropped a Dispute wouldn't wait, Cant let them get away with this. in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- Scammed, and PayPal ruled in the seller's favor? in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- How do I show proof of order fulfillment when I don't ship any items? in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- No proof of postage for service in Disputes and Limitations Archives