HELP - Paypal Appeal Denied

leducvu91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I've been using PayPal for 6 years without any problem. Few days ago, I've receive an email from Paypal telling me that my account is closed and limited. It happen after I submit the info like my passport and facility bill to prove I'm the account owner. I can not withdraw money from my balance anymore.

Anyone with experience? Please help me.

I've sent email to PayPal for over a day. Still waiting for PayPal to reply.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leducvu91 

If appeal is denied then PayPal has made their final decision. PayPal can decide to revoke any user's right to use their services. Maybe they still think you are a high risk user even after an appeal. Wait 180 days for PayPal to email you that it is ok to withdraw money with info on how to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leducvu91 

If appeal is denied then PayPal has made their final decision. PayPal can decide to revoke any user's right to use their services. Maybe they still think you are a high risk user even after an appeal. Wait 180 days for PayPal to email you that it is ok to withdraw money with info on how to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

leducvu91
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm trying to reach out to PayPal to take directly to them. At least I need to know what caused my account to be closed.

Login to Me Too

geesh96
New Community Member

I had the same issue. I've called them and they said it cannot be recovered.

Login to Me Too

hakimi3197
New Community Member

How long my account will be review ? 

Login to Me Too

hunglv
Contributor
Contributor

I waited more than 180 days but didn't have any response .....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.