cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive my package. PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. Yuhan Industrial Lmtd. Is a fraud.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did not receive my package. PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. Yuhan Industrial Lmtd. Is a fraud.

PayPal has not given me any information as to what happened to my package. I bought an item from Yuhan Industrial Ltd. I have not received any communication stating why they will not refund my payment. Totally disappointed in PayPal. I have used them for years. I always paid my account out without fail. Now they offer me no help or assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Did not receive my package. PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. Yuhan Industrial Lmtd. Is a fra

I’ve been treated exactly the same by PayPal & and this scam company! They say they sent it so no refund 😡 Surely PayPal know that they are running a scam ?? What steps can I take now ? I know if another country then I guess kiss the money goodbye, It’s more about the principle 😡
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Did not receive my package. PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. Yuhan Industrial Lmtd. Is a fra

PayPal would not back me up either.  I tried from June until October...they kept overturning it in favor of YUHAN even though I had proof that it was a bait and switch.  I have not discontinued using them for my business which I ran 250,000-500,000 through PayPal a year.  Said that they wouldn't back me up on being scammed for 29.95...and now they've lost out on all those fees they were making off of my business.  Wow...who ever is running PayPal now needs to be fired.

Highlighted
Contributor

I NOW will no longer use PayPal.  EVER!  Sorry for the autocorrect on my previous message.  It won't let me edit it.