Did not receive my package. PayPal refuses to issue me a refund. Yuhan Industrial Lmtd. Is a fraud.

BridgeShop20
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has not given me any information as to what happened to my package. I bought an item from Yuhan Industrial Ltd. I have not received any communication stating why they will not refund my payment. Totally disappointed in PayPal. I have used them for years. I always paid my account out without fail. Now they offer me no help or assistance.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Tiz61
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been treated exactly the same by PayPal & and this scam company! They say they sent it so no refund 😡 Surely PayPal know that they are running a scam ?? What steps can I take now ? I know if another country then I guess kiss the money goodbye, It’s more about the principle 😡
Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal would not back me up either.  I tried from June until October...they kept overturning it in favor of YUHAN even though I had proof that it was a bait and switch.  I have not discontinued using them for my business which I ran 250,000-500,000 through PayPal a year.  Said that they wouldn't back me up on being scammed for 29.95...and now they've lost out on all those fees they were making off of my business.  Wow...who ever is running PayPal now needs to be fired.

Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

I NOW will no longer use PayPal.  EVER!  Sorry for the autocorrect on my previous message.  It won't let me edit it.

Login to Me Too

Jmattach
Contributor
Contributor

Well - I am officially out of options and out the $29.98 I sent for the trash can.  It was/is unreasonable to place the burden and cost of returning a cheap substitute product - in my case the trash bags - to China to get my refund from Paypal.  I look forward to seeing the news about the class action lawsuit that is sure to follow.

Login to Me Too

Greg1010
New Community Member

I had the same experience and am extremely disappointed in Paypal's handling of the case. I use them specifically for protection from this kind of scam and now I find out they are protecting scammers! I feel like I have been ripped off twice, once by Yuhan and once by PayPal. I can not even find a way to have a conversation with PayPal about this case. Some customer service.

Login to Me Too

Dongirl
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue as so many others. How can these scammers remain on PayPal? I thought it was a safe place to transact. I received an inflatable pillow instead of a hammock chair. Dispute with PayPal has now been refused as I didn't provide valid proof of return. After reading a message in this community that someone else had followed through and returned the item by having return address translated, mysteriously the item has never arrived. I was not spending anymore money in the desperate hope of getting a refund. Surely with the number of people who have been scammed PayPal would automatically refund any proven dispute. I provided proof of wrong item as Australia Post advised item was under 1kg. Pretty sure a hammock chair should weigh slightly more than 1kg. Please use some common sense PayPal and provide your loyal customers some protection. Case ID: PP-D-95191020
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dongirl 

As long as you send back trackable and provide paypal with that tracking number you would have had a refund and could then claim return postage costs here......

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tiz61
Contributor
Contributor
I never received anything to send back. They provided a tracking number on their dispatch which never worked or gave any information. As they told PayPal they had sent it no refund. ☹️ I don’t believe for one minute that they dispatched anything ☹️
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiz61 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.