Limits Still In Place?

blingblings
New Community Member

As far as I'm aware, my account is verified and I've followed all the steps to lift the limits on my account, but there's still a £1,700 yearly limit. I've trawled the Help section, but to no avail.

How DO you lift the limits?

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

yaap872
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am seller from Estonia. Of course I wanted to lift my limits of 2500 EUR. On September 25 I provided documents, passport scan and bank statement. But nothing happened. On September 30 I received officially that I must provide more information, because I have received 1800 EURO. I provided same documents the second time and 6 days this step was in status "In progress" "We'll contact you if we have any questions. Confirm identification so the account holder can move money ". And today I checked this page in Resolution centre and see that this step is again in status "To do".

What does it mean? That my documents don't accept? I don't understand. I have submitted same documents again today. I didn't received any email from PayPal.

Maybe PayPal moderators can help or review my account.

PS. Sorry for my English Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi yaap872,

If we couldn't accept a document you would have received an email to explain this. It sounds like the case might just not have gone into review automatically.

I don't have access to your account details here so I wouldn't be able to say for sure. The best thing to do is to get in touch with customer service and they will get this sorted for you. If you would rather not call you can send an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. 

I hope this helps. Let me know you get on.

Rachael.

Login to Me Too

Mezus

Hi I got all my "green ticks" for lifting limits. But the yellow banner now says more information is needed (but no buttons to click on to know what it is).

I sent in an email to PP, got the automated response to which I replied to per instruction (my account needed the address updated has forgotten to do it when I moved - now done so it matches my ID docs).   No response for 8 days not sure what to do next.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Mezus,

It sounds frustrating 😞

I would recommend you calling Customer Services directly (you can use free-tool phone number) by scrolling down the PayPal page and clicking on 'Contact us' option.

You can also contact via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter @AskPayPal.

Hope your limit will be lifted very soon!

Thank you for posting

Anna

Login to Me Too

James_Tracey
Contributor
Contributor

21 days ago I provided all required documentation to have my limits lifted as I wat to associate my PayPal account with my new business. I have contacted customer services 3 times via email and was advised to 'be patient' lol. My patience at this point is running very low as my business is ready to launch and PayPal is the only thing holding me back 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi James_Tracey,

Sorry to hear that. 

As we don't have access to account specific information through here, why don't you contact us through our other social media channels instead so we can pull up your account and get this resolved for you?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Look forward to hearing from you James_Tracey,

Conor

Login to Me Too

socks1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Why am I being asked for personal imformation, ie; passport,utility bills, to get the limit lifted on my account, PP know who I am, and my address, they have even spoken to me on the phone

Login to Me Too

hitc

The same problem, added docs 23 June.

Please, one Paypal supporter available for me?

Many Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

MAPG
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Receiving limit still in place. I am running a fundraiser, trying to raise money for my daughter's physiotherapies. Most donations come through PayPal and very soon people won't be able to donate with PayPal anymore. More than two weeks ago I send everything I was supposed to send, passport scan, back report with an address scan. The limit is still in place.  And very soon, in days, I won't be able to recieve donations anymore. I really don't want that to happen.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Bill_Toulas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My case ID is PP-003-549-756-946

I uploaded all documents needed to lift my limits but have no response after 5 days. If I am supposed to call, why am I not adviced to call then? PayPal says I got to wait 24-72 hours for document verification, but this timeframe passed. I sent an email, but no reply after 48 hours. I now post on the forums! I can't understand how a huge company like PayPal is operating in such an amateurish way when it comes with document verification process. What am I supposed to do now? I don't have a Facebook or Tweeter account to contact a representative through there as suggested in some messages here. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.