Limits Still In Place?

blingblings
New Community Member

As far as I'm aware, my account is verified and I've followed all the steps to lift the limits on my account, but there's still a £1,700 yearly limit. I've trawled the Help section, but to no avail.

How DO you lift the limits?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The best thing to do here is to confirm your card, it is not a requirement to become verified on a UK account but if you do not do this you may be only offered eCheque as a funding source on a payment.

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
3. Click 'Credit Cards' under 'Financial Information'.
4. Click 'Link and Confirm My Card'.
5. Click 'Save and Continue'.

Follow the prompted steps. Confirming your card shouldn't take more than 2-3 working days if you have online banking.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

dannisdad2
New Community Member

Hi I have exactly the same problem, im verified, tried to lift the limit but it wont let me??

Login to Me Too

nrhw
Contributor
Contributor

HI I HAVE TRIED TO LIFT MY LIMITS 2OR 3 TIMES AND STILL CANT PAY FOR ANY THING PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN START PAYING FOR MY ITEMS I WON

Login to Me Too

dogalog

the account  holder name is Quintin Verity but the Bank a/cholder who pays is different it is Miss Gail Carlyon so how do I lift A/C limit

Login to Me Too

AM_Lincoln

Well did you try changing the name on paypal ?  From paypal change the name as it is on the bank account. It should work fine 🙂

Login to Me Too

gaily6010
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to ring paypal customer services, but left hanging on the line.please can anyone advise me how to lift this limit. I have 20 transactions waiting for payment. thanks gail

Login to Me Too

lindakeille
Contributor
Contributor

i am the same when it is not are fault it is paypal fault giveing us really bad feedback of sellers there  a joke

Login to Me Too

Mittzy1

i have to pay for items and need my limit increased

Login to Me Too

Will75
Contributor
Contributor

Try threatening Court action against PayPal,thats the only message they understand.

Login to Me Too

lindakeille
Contributor
Contributor

hi am the same

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.