Dont want to get verified

tj_thompson79
Contributor
Contributor

I don't want to get verified but it wont let me pay for my items from eBay.  I haven't reached my limit yet what's going on.....

Login to Me Too
264 REPLIES 264

paulclancey

Wow - Just read a lot of posts concerning this subject.  I also tried to use my account and they said I reached my limit.  No way I hit $10,000.00 .   I will not list my bank account as I had it hacked into via Paypal over two years ago.  I was locked out and it would not take my password. I called my bank and they froze my account ( at my request ) and told me they had a lot of people lose money this way.  At that point I dropped the checking account info from paypal and just had pay via  my credit card.  I will now close my paypal account and just buy from someone who takes credit card or checks.  E-Bay motors is crap now since they changed the format.  It was nice while it lasted. Back to the local swap meets .

Login to Me Too

pugsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am very concerned with All the eBay/PayPal users problems over verification? I had to take County Court action in 2007 over PayPal's refusal to release a buyers payment into my Bank account unless I opened a Direct Debit account with them? I refused and took County Court action against PayPal,PayPal tried every trick in the book to avoid Court Action,even placed the payment into my Bank account? I returned that payment to PayPal with a message,If PayPal deposits Any monies into my Bank account without my agreement,those monies would be treated as a Donation to the Charity,Help the aged,who would be very grateful  for that donation,PayPal finaly settled out of Court,I am now haveing the same problem with PayPal,they insist I open a Direct Debit account with them because I have exceeded my PayPal limit of £500 per month,which I disagree with,,I wish I could receive £500 per month?County Court action is now in progress,there will be NO out of Court settlement,this issue needs to be addressed,I did make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service some months ago over the Illegal actions of PayPal,still waiting for a response,When my problem is finally resolved,I  would also like to State,I had to take County Court action against eBay for Negligence,they posted False and misleading information about a seller on their Web site,I was awarded my claim in the County Court,eBay then tried to place a Gagging order on myself,which was rejected.So there is Hope for All you unhappy eBay/PayPal users across the World.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230516D
Contributor
Contributor

Reason to use moneypac cards   made it easy  to not go through the hassle with paypal and registering credit cards and bank account, how many will be unaware when they add money now to their accounts at paypal by using a moneypac card, only to find out that you  need credit card , or bank account to be verified,   paypal probally ownms greendot, want to steal evryones money,  hope they rotin **bleep**

Login to Me Too

pugsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi What is verification? it would appear PayPal has very different idea's about what constitutes verification? I am also having problems with PayPal and its verification idea's,I took Court action in my County Court,Ilford.Essex.UK.PayPal has refused to release buyers payments into my Bank account unless I become verified? PayPal has my Bank account details,has placed money into that account,now Demands I open a Direct Debit account with them(PayPal) I have refused,I have been informed by Ilford County Court,that PayPal has refused to File an admission or Defence to my claim,I have asked for Judgement against PayPal S.a,r.l who will then have a County Court Judgement against it's name. Will it make any Differnce? regards the Parent company eBay who have stated they had a good year thanks to PayPal,I even took Court Court action against eBay,And won my claim,Who also have a Countyt Court action against their name.

Login to Me Too

Egiusxxx
Contributor
Contributor

Could i send or recieve money if my Account is unverified ?

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7425/unledtu.jpg (check the picture)

but is ti true that i can send and recieve but with limits ?

Login to Me Too

pugsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi its been asked,can I send and receive money? Who's money are we talking about?if its yours? then Why cant you receive it? you have paid for the service,I have never heard of a Bank or Financial service provider,with holding its customers money unless those customer opens a Direct Debit account with that Bank or Financial Service provider,so Why is PayPal Allowed to get away with Illegally with holding its customers money?This needs to be tried out in the High Court?I am still waiting to hear from the Financial Ombudsman Service,regards several complaints I made against the Illegal actions of PayPal,if you want to receive your money,surely PayPal must have your Bank Details,so as to Deposit Your money into your Bank account?What needs to be done,is ALL PayPal users who have a complaint to make  against the Illegal actions of PayPal,is to get together and seek Solicitors advice as to High court action.only then will PayPal be wary of taking its customers for a ride.This Only Applies to the UK.

Login to Me Too

zoegirl
Contributor
Contributor

I recently received a refund from eBay due to a fraudulent seller scam.  Even though I had not paid thru Paypal but thru Moneybookers, the refund came through Paypal.  The amount was $625 ---  and when I asked for a check I was informed that I could only have $500 and must wait a month for the balance!  It was "governmental guidelines" against money-laundering!!!  I emphasize "guidelines"---- 

This was MY money, taken from me fraudulently, returned thru a system I hadn't even used for payment and then withheld from me !  What the devil is going on???? 

Login to Me Too

pugsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Once again we are hearing of Government Guidlines?what Government?Russian Government?its Your Money,so Why are they With holding YOUR money? Dont let them get away with it,I assume this happened in America?what are your Financial Ombudsman Service? Make a Complaint right away.

Login to Me Too

Lindacat
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the irritating and most often, unfair world of PayPal. The reason they won't give you the entire amount at one time is that there's a limit of getting $500 per month, out of your account.  What this means for PP, is they get a fee from you for each check you request. Now due to their regs., you get to pay twice so PP can make more money. BTW, PayPal and Ebay are the same company. That's why your refund comes this way. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

triathlyn
Contributor
Contributor

I wrote them (as a reply to their plea to use them) and said "*bleep*". Alas, it was returned. Tsk

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.