--Sorry — your last action could not be completed--

andrewg342
Contributor
Contributor
"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

This is the message i get.  I've had to type my card details all the time now and am not using paypal at all. This same error occurs on all different computers and phones. Is it broken?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Far1man
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same thing popping up whenever I try to resolve an issue with a dispute raised against me as a seller. This message/page appears whenever I try to submit the tracking # and other relevant info to Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Bierbart12
New Community Member

I've been having this problem for years. No solution the support gave me(Which was clear cookies and reboot PC, mostly.) ever worked. You might as well give up and use something else.

Login to Me Too

tanso

If you are using an authentication key to pay through Paypal and you receive an error message "Sorry — your last action could not be completed", Paypal suggests to deactivate your authentication key, pay and activate it again. In order to do this, follow these steps: go to My settings in your Profile (near Log Out button) → Security → Security key → Deactivate. You can still call to Paypal to report this issue.

Paypal representatives are NOT trained to respond to this issue. They blame a merchant's website, suggest to clear cache, remove cokies, and find another computer, but nothing works, because they are missing important information that the message "Sorry — your last action could not be completed" appears after a customer enters an authentication key, therefore a customer is already in Paypal website and not in a merhant's site.

After 4 phone calls over 3 days, I finally  got a knowledgeable supervisor at their tech support to help me to resolve this issue. Paypal should do much better for the amount of profit it gets from transactions.Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

mildog
New Community Member

The security key issue did not work for me.  I am using firefox and not chrome so it is not a browser issue.  I have contacted the merchant and they know of no problems with their account.   My account seems fine.  Still an issue on multiple computers using different browsers.

Login to Me Too

Hena12
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem, I opened my Paypal account a month back i have recieved some funds and when i am trying to withdraw money to my bank account it gives me this error.

Sorry - your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left-hand corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Did you got any solution , please help, i am really frustrated

Login to Me Too

oratta

I have same issue while trying to reply to any claim. Already did the cleaning cacha and cookies steps but that did not worked for me. Already called paypal support team but every time they reply with an email on how to upload files to paypal without resolution center

Login to Me Too

Oleksandr_L
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Ukraine and I can't accept the partial refund and close the outstanding claim:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lisa

Hi Oleksandr_L,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. If you are not able to accept the partial refund in the Resolution Center, I recommend reaching out to us directly by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page. Be sure to include the case number what actin you were taking when this error occurred.

-Lisa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.