We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time.

Digimortal
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting tired of this garbage service blocking me from payments. I've just tried to make a payment on a pc hardware site and after 2 - 3 failed attempts with no reason given it's now blocked me with the useless message "We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time" for the past hour. My cards are valid and verified, as is my bank account and I have the correct amount of funds in my account.

FIX THIS GARBAGE SERVICE. I WANT SUPPORT TO UNBLOCK ME NOW.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Digimortal wrote:

I'm getting tired of this garbage service blocking me from payments. I've just tried to make a payment on a pc hardware site and after 2 - 3 failed attempts with no reason given it's now blocked me with the useless message "We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time" for the past hour. My cards are valid and verified, as is my bank account and I have the correct amount of funds in my account.

FIX THIS GARBAGE SERVICE. I WANT SUPPORT TO UNBLOCK ME NOW.

Hi @Digimortal,

It sounds like the transaction was not processed for security purposes. In order to provide the safest online service, PayPal's internal security system will screen each purchase attempt to ensure it is authorized. When there is doubt, the customer will be referred back to the merchant's checkout.

Normally, this type of temporary hold will release automatically within 24 hours. If the issue persists, please contact PayPal Customer Service. In some cases, the representative may remove the hold or advise more accurately on when to attempt the purchase.

You could also use a different source of funds, such as your PayPal balance instead of your debit card, for example. Please click here to retrieve their contact number for assistance.

I recommend phone contact for the fastest response to this type of issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.