Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

ann7757
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I purchased three  items and when went to purchase a fourth item, which was less than $5, it game me the 10417 code.  I have logged off and back on and have tried again, but it continues giving me the same code. 

Login to Me Too

my3boyz
New Community Member

I just tried to pay for an item as well and received the same code. I have never received this code before and just bought something with my account a few minutes before.This is my bank account card and I do not want to use my credit cards to buy this item.I always pay for my items as soon as I buy them so this is not a good deal for me...

Login to Me Too

djparilla
New Community Member

same  error

Login to Me Too

Karanvir_K
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I'm having this same problem, I really have no clue what I should do.

Login to Me Too

robertshoemaker
New Community Member

I am getting the same message someone please help. please add my account.

Login to Me Too

fruitcake

Please help got same problem

Login to Me Too

yoyodex
Contributor
Contributor

Error code #10417

Just had a problem with this. With Christmas alomst here, I have tried several times to make a payment as I want packing/delivery to start today.

Any solution yet?

Login to Me Too

johnny_reyno
New Community Member

i am also having the same proble. can anybody help please

Error code #10417

Login to Me Too

Elizabeth25
New Community Member

Hiya, I tried to pay someone on ebay through pay pal about a week ago with this eror come up so ive left it a while and now I still cant use my card /: I don't want the seller to get angry with me and give me bad feedback please help (:

Login to Me Too

danimarian1
Contributor
Contributor

I m haveing same problam i need to pay some bidings that i have won, and i can't

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.