cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Liskataylor
Contributor
I'm in that's same boat right now Minnesota USA Iam playing block go and have $3,800 that's say succeed and should have money in 3 days that was 10 days ago and have another $1,466.00 waiting because there are nothing left for me to claim. I also play magic dice I have $2,479.00 that say under review and allow 14 day. 14 days will be January 15 2021 with no weekends. Then money tree I got $200.00 cashed out and it said that sent successfully and have not seen that all and it disappeared. I do take pictures of all of the stage as I call it.

Options
BabygirlSwagg91
New Community Member
I do too! I play numerous games and have redeemed or cashed out and have not received any money at all. I’m very irritated. My dogs are starving and I have a dog that needs medicine and I can’t even get it for him. Come on PayPal get it together

Options
farrah1386
I am from California, usa

Options
farrah1386
I've also been unable to locate this money from gameplay that I have been told is already in my PayPal account yet I cannot seem to find anyone from paypal who will help me with this. I've called the company and then received a message saying bc of corona virus I am unable to speak with anyone as no one was working during business hours that were listed online. Please can someone help me?

Options
Anissemorse51
Contributor
Getting close

Options
Boggie73

Sorry new to this I’m in Britain just wondering if it is a scam keep getting different messages from those people who own the games just being curious 

Options
Temp20221017H
New Community Member
I am from Massachusetts United states an I also would like to know how to get my money from the games I play.

Options
farid93
Contributor

Options
Lashaya
Contributor
My name is lashaya I'm from Georgia in the United States I would also like to know the answer to how to get your money off of games?

Options
Maliya2016
The games have technical issues and problems. After reaching the amount required, apps are not paying. When I see the commercial advertising, apps amount not adding. To reach payment. Those are Toss them all, Rolling dices, Crushing Balls, and several others that not paying.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.