Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Olivia651 

Not my web site anymore than yours.

However is it that hard to put ''I am in the U.S or I am in the U.K etc''.

Didn't think it was that hard to post a comment with your country in it so we can answer your question.

Once I knew what country you were in I could have helped answer your question but never mind.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Olivia651
Contributor
I'm in the United States and I kept moving from page to page until I found the profile to finish putting information in but I'm still confused on what "enter text" means when it says I can "cash out" on my games. That's for posting me back.

Options
sullivancatina0
Contributor

I recently started playing games for money on the internet. Some give out gift cards or you can get cash sent to your Paypal account. Im just wondering if there is a special way to link the game and Paypal together cuz I cant seem to get the money put on my Paypal. Ive came across alot of games that say just put in your paypal email address and when I do it fails. Plus I want to know if I use the email address or do I use my PAYPAL.ME address? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Options
annieschoice
Contributor
I agree maybe paypal could help as the games owner is using the pp name for legitimacy. I have an est $409+ and cannot access it. It seems to me that when i reach a certain level ie 79/65 the gane is geared to change the attainment level and that you can never win! I certainly meet all other criteria! It is a form of thievery...

Options
annieschoice
Contributor
But we also have to remember that the game owner is paid for the ads he shows and if he/she oaid us there would be far less for he/she!!!

Options
Lestat581
New Community Member
I have that same problem, I'll get to level 30 or so and stop playing, and when I log back in, it resets back to level 1

Options
Temp20201214au
Contributor
I can't find the original post. Everytime I click the link to go to it nothing pops up. Can somebody please help me with this.

Options
Danjagirl
I have $250 and won't let me cash out. Says not enough. Ridiculous

Options
prestonm18
New Community Member
me also

Options
Mandelyn39
I’m over 200.00 and your suppose to cash out at that but it tells me I can’t

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.