cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Tracyj53
Contributor
Why is starry legend not allowing me to cash out to my paypal account? I have $150.36 and is telling me I still dont have enough.

Options
Temp20201214as
Contributor
I totally agree what can we do to get our money is his fourth avertisment it is thievery and it's a scam let me know

Options
Temp20201214as
Contributor
Another PayPal user said the company AOE Network coordinates payments to PayPal for these games and I went on the website and I contacted them haven't heard back yet but yeah we need to do something if we can because this is totally ridiculous

Options
Emma208
i have just got to $200 and still saying not enough to withdraw

Options
Ruples
Starry legend not paying out. Is it because it was a early access game and the developers havent added prizes, or allow claiming prizes yet.

Options
LuckySpuds
Contributor
That is terrible business practice. They should be liable for false advertising. You know what they say when its too good to be true. All these games play on our gullibility. I guess we’re the suckers on this. Oh well. Lesson possibly learned.

Options
asscolaro
Contributor
I have earned over $300 and now they want me to get to level 150 but every time I get close I get sent back to level 1

Options
Misterphilibert
Contributor
Moi je joue depuis 3 mois et j'ai gagné 208€ mais ça me dis également que je n'ai pas assez d'argent pour toucher... Arnaque ?

Options
Temp20201215x
Contributor
Ik heb meer dan 265.85 Hoe veel moet je in totaal hebben

Options
7000dean
Contributor
My PayPal and Google have been in review for 23 days I've emailed them no response

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.