how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Kharl36,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

If you are unable to send money to this app it may not be compatible with PayPal. If you wish to withdraw money from your account you should see the option in the Wallet section when you log in. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Temp20221019ac
New Community Member
I am playing RoyalOnet and it asked me to put my PayPal account in and then it asked me to rebind what does this mean
Login to Me Too

Elizabeth1211
Contributor
Contributor
I am playing a minijoy game. They say my PayPal account is "bound by others". What the heck does that mean?
Login to Me Too

Stacismom1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Georgia47
New Community Member
I have the same ?
Login to Me Too

bigJames11
New Community Member

I am tryna figure out how to transfer money i won on a game app to my debit card

Login to Me Too

Margarets582
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get the money from games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Margarets582 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Martez765
I have gotten my winning sent to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.