how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

jayar621
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me how get the of game popstar union . because the operator can say contact the human service because she/ he solve problem
Login to Me Too

Roshimah
Contributor
Contributor
How can't i get my money
Login to Me Too

alfredonjusa
New Community Member
I won for the month
Login to Me Too

Valbrown46
Contributor
Contributor
I am wondering-if this game Solitaire Pop-is using PayPal, not only as a endorsement but option for your winnings to be deposited-and gets your information to do so-is PayPal obligated to enforce the game to send those winnings to your account?
Login to Me Too

PEFS20
Contributor
Contributor

How do I redeem my money from Dice Garden says to contact human services but to no avail...does PayPal endorse these games...if so please pay what is owed

Login to Me Too

Alvin16
Contributor
Contributor
I won money off many games I haven't received no money in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Kaliedascope
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out on big win solitaire at 800.00. The last 3 days it just says processing . How do I find there customer's service? What to do? Please help.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaliedascope 

It's a scam. No game like that is going to pay out $800. If you weren't paid instantly, forgetaboutit.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nagarajacctx555
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Team, I had finished several games for the past 6 months but you not converted and not transferred in my account. Please check thease games profits one by one. So my request is if playing company sent to your paypal, Why delay is going on and how I can believe your app? Please check my account kyc, Email address, cell n[Removed. Phone #s not permitted](91) Any issue is going on? So I would request that again if you get playing apps profits please convert INR then transfer my all profits after you deduct your fees. It's my humble request. Please check All companies sent my profits to PayPal a month ago but your action only zero. Games details: 1.Dice puzzle-1200$ 2.Click for money-2287$ 3.Pop Star Union-800$ 4.Block all puzzle-13800$ 5.Chip Master-1800$ 6.Dice Garden-1300$ 7.Merge Up7-3400$ 8.Royal Dice-1300$ 8.Marine pop Star-1300$ 9.Tap Money Rain-11600$ 10.1010 Block Puzzle-1000$ So you please calculate how much i have earned but still you not transferred for the past 4 months. I really worried your lazy action and how I can recommend with our friends and relatives? Even above some other Apps Bonus 10 , 20, 50, 100$ sent when I joined time. So I would request that please fast your action at the earliest. Will you send my profits all as above games in my account after your deductions?? Regards, Nagarajan Cel[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] India.
Login to Me Too

Tammyordiway
I was playing tap money rain, I redeemed the $ 1000 dollar card and for some reason it failed. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get my money ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.