how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

BigCountry2
Contributor
Contributor
When can I get my money from this game cause I purchase those paypal things and they was pending but never receive any money yet and I've been playing since February 1 2021
Login to Me Too

Vishalvinod371
Contributor
Contributor
Get paid & send to axisbank
Login to Me Too

gmcbryant
New Community Member

Has anyone ever played the games on Face Book and actually collected to cash out. There are a few of the games I have played and I really like the game to and have actually cashed put to the amount of approximately now $6,000. Has anyone gotten money from games?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gmcbryant 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sneaky516
New Community Member
I won $400 dollars in I still didn’t receive it in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sneaky516 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haileyirene18
New Community Member
Re: why dose it say Your ticket 107719 has been closed! When you’ve never solved it and never answered my question ? Like where’s my money gonna be sent ? And how long and why it say it’s gonna be sent to my PayPal like I thought it was getting sent in the mail? Like the checks I have already cash from you guys? I been waiting for answers never get them only get my **bleep** closed ? Like how is that I been emailing you guys for weeks .... and never received my payments ?
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I stopped playing these games for a while now. They give you a payout limit you have to reach and how many advert you have to watch to be able to claim. Then once you do what they asked and they ask you for your email associated with your paypal account you can cash out. I've had this problem so many time where I'd wait the 72 hours then check my account! Nothing! These games just throw in the word paypal cash cause they know it's the perfect clickbait! I've fallen for it at one time, and I won't be the last.
Login to Me Too

kh23778

I have played 2048 cards Game & i have achived my goal I have withdrawal 200 USD To my paypal Account. But the amount is not show toh My account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kh23778 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.