how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Carylee
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the problem mine money is not pending it’s only showing that I got 5.00 on my card that’s it so I guess I will have to some research on this game before I played again
Login to Me Too

AweZzum
Contributor
Contributor

Jhm1106
Contributor
Contributor
An online gaming app (Block Legend) has indicated that money was transferred to my PayPal account my balance doesn't reflect this. When registering for access to the app my PayPal email has to entered twice so I know that it is correct. What is the problem?
Login to Me Too

cowboys1223892
New Community Member

hi im new to paypal nd i wanted to know i downloded a game on my phone nd it says i can get cash for playing it and it says on the game that the money is pendin to my paypal account i wanna know am i being scammed or is this the truth cuz i reallly need the money right now 

Login to Me Too

tjs4
Contributor
Contributor

Am i doing something wrong, when it comes to playing games for real money. i give them my email and nothing comes in my pay pal account do i have to set it up different or am i just getting scammed. or do i have to set up something different on the game. thank you.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tjs4 

Scammed. Many people have reported not getting paid. It’s a complete joke.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

007fidele
New Community Member
I found a lot of problem to delete this CRAZY ONET Games because I transferred my money that I won and I spent all my time playing so, why I did not receive this payment, I understood not help me find my transaction please
Login to Me Too

mfjarligo
Contributor
Contributor
Many of us have this problem, they're crazy onet.. As in super fooling us..
Login to Me Too

Ratneck32
New Community Member
Has anyone ever received a payment from any of these games.
Login to Me Too

Arsenal71
Contributor
Contributor
Along with my earlier list you can add 2048 Wars and Ball Wars as other games that are scams which don't pay out when target is reached.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.