how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

vincenttugah
Contributor
Contributor
Please all my dear friends who are also in this with me,please stop playing free money earning game.Its scam,they are trying to enter our PayPal account to reap off as from using the account.Anyone hearing this share it with those of the same problems. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Monique46
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing this game called Fruit Master Crazy Match for a week now!. I have entered in my correct email address and it said that my money would be in my PayPal account I checked my PayPal account and no money there it should be like $400 in there and it’s not just wanting to know is that a fake app money game?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monique46 

It’s fake.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Monique46
Contributor
Contributor
Wow okay Thanks 😔☹️
Login to Me Too

Monique46
Contributor
Contributor
Are there any real money making games? To play or is all these so-called money making games fake apps?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monique46 

Not ones that pay out in hundreds or thousands of dollars. A few bucks here and there, nothing to quit your day job over, that’s for sure. I’ve seen vids YouTubers made showing Mistplay pay out. It’s a very modest amount, for kicks and giggles.

Do your research, people on the net recommend apps that pay out or shame the ones that don’t.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cubanita484
New Community Member
It keeps telling me my email address is “incorrect format” smh. This game is bs
Login to Me Too

Gtbrightjr
Contributor
Contributor
I’m a victim also. I also tried sending email to support however the email address does not exist. (Poverty Is Real). Shame on theses people and Shame on Me for thinking such is real.
Login to Me Too

Tincy01
New Community Member
IT’S A SCAM
Login to Me Too

loulou179
Contributor
Contributor
100 Percent. I can’t wait to get started
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.