how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Temp20201214ar
Contributor
Contributor
Let us know if you get it I started to play about 3 or 5 days ago I also cashed out $300 I’ll also see if I too get it I’m currently trying to get my $ up again past $300 to see if it allows me to cash out agin don’t know if I can believe that it will be given to me or not we will see
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ar
Contributor
Contributor
For all the starry ledgend players asking about how much you need to cash out I believe it’s $300 and up as I too got up to $203 but did not allow me to cash this out got up past $300 and it let me cash out
Login to Me Too

Sexyc804
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having recieving my payment
Login to Me Too

Sexyc804
Contributor
Contributor

My name is cora <Removed>and I won on bigwin solitaire so how can I receive it

Login to Me Too

Doggie1961
Contributor
Contributor
How long did you to wait,before you got your mony from Big Win Solitairie
Login to Me Too

DavidHaselberge
New Community Member
I have not received a payment from big win solitire its been almost a month and still havent got my money yet ont know what to do if they cant pay people who are owned there money?
Login to Me Too

Villu89
Contributor
Contributor
This is all a fraud or scam how somebody names it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Villu89 

@Sexyc804 

@DavidHaselberge 

@Doggie1961 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rebeccaseals
Contributor
Contributor
One money how do I get it to my PayPal and what kind of PayPal card
Login to Me Too

Masgm
Contributor
Contributor
So dont know how this works but I was playing Tree for Money and the game tells me I've been paid but I dont see nothing at all Can anyone give me some feedback please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.