how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,454 REPLIES 6,454

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out twice yesterday and once three days ago and it stated the funds would show in PayPal within three days which is ridiculous and untrue. We need to find a way to reach out to this developer of this app
Login to Me Too

Thedopegirl
Contributor
Contributor
You have to reach $300. I have cashed out nearly $1,200.00 so far. I put in my PayPal Information and it says processing. It says it will take 5-10 days. It has only been 3 days so we’ll see.
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

Three days ago I cashed out 800 and yesterday I cashed out 300. I don’t think I’m ever going to see that money

Login to Me Too

akdarin02
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing 1010! Block fun and was interested or would like to know where the $200.00 paypal card I achieved goes to
Login to Me Too

Keith351
New Community Member
Waiting on payment for the amount of 800.46 from Big Win Solitaire.
Login to Me Too

Lissy7
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem.
Login to Me Too

Lissy7
Contributor
Contributor
This is messed up. I am going to delete the game if they don't pay. I will mark it as a scam too. USA
Login to Me Too

Vino24mamba
Contributor
Contributor
I dont have receive any payment from Big win solitaire I think it is scam app
Login to Me Too

Kévin4
Bonjour j'ai fais transférer les 800€ , et cela fait une semaine que c'est écrit " processing".... Avez-vous des informations sur ce sujet ? Cordialement Kévin ( France)
Login to Me Too

Pricer81
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out at 300 and it said 72 hrs before money in
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.