how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

leisarip
New Community Member
according to the processing of the amount from online game it is already sent or transferred to my paypal but the amount was not posted on my paypal balance. what to do?
Login to Me Too

KellyRebeccasue
Contributor
Contributor
I have over$2000 in this game that says it was processed into my account but there is no money in my account
Login to Me Too

Midge01
Contributor
Contributor
They request my account number and email. Where do I get my account number?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leisarip 

@KellyRebeccasue 

@Midge01 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lotetteluan
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I tray too get many in my pay pall fore 6 manes from games I play I done now wat happen places can you help me
Login to Me Too

Putera77
Contributor
Contributor
Game 2048 card
Login to Me Too

Henelizemm
Contributor
Contributor

Good dw ay All,I just want to know,have any of you been paid by <removed> cards game,are the money really been paid in into Paypal account. Henelizemm

Login to Me Too

Temp20210801
Contributor
Contributor
I wondering this about all the games . I don't understand how I'm supposed to get payment
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ar
Contributor
Contributor
Let us know if you get it I started to play about 3 or 5 days ago I also cashed out $300 I’ll also see if I too get it I’m currently trying to get my $ up again past $300 to see if it allows me to cash out agin don’t know if I can believe that it will be given to me or not we will see
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ar
Contributor
Contributor
For all the starry ledgend players asking about how much you need to cash out I believe it’s $300 and up as I too got up to $203 but did not allow me to cash this out got up past $300 and it let me cash out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.