US dollar transfer always convert into Euros

sebit
Contributor
Contributor

I receive US Dollars in my Paypal account. When I want to transfer the US dollars into my US Dollar Romanian Bank account, the money is automatically converted into Euros. The same issue occurs when I want to transfer the US dollars into my Revolut US dollar account. What should I do? I want to receive dollars into my bank account or into my Revolut account

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @sebit,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for reaching out. We can certainly understand the importance of being able to withdraw funds to your bank. Here is a Help Center article with additional information in regards to how to withdraw the funds in Romania: How do I transfer money to my bank account? Please note, if you withdraw your funds in a currency other than the currency in which the balance on your account is located in, you may be charged currency conversion fees.

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sebit
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response!

Yes, I noticed there are currency conversion fees, therefore, I want to avoid these currency conversion fees. So, my question is> How will I do that? I want to transfer my Paypal US dollars to my US dollar Romanian bank account, and not be converted automatically into Euros. 
Thank you for your article, but it doesn`t help me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @sebit,

Thank you for the response! When you transfer from your PayPal account to your local bank account, we automatically convert the money into the local currency when the transfer is initiated. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sebit
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again!

So, there is no solution to avoid the conversion process? From the Paypal side? Or the bank side?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.