Tried to send money to Maybank Malaysia, it rejected and the refund is less with no reason

ZZZZZZZZZZZZe
Contributor
Contributor

My transfer was declined, and then i got a 'paid by bank account' refund, but it was rm 15.90 less. where did the money go? This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZZZZZZZZZZZZe 

You are charged a fee for a failed bank transfer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ZZZZZZZZZZZZe and @kernowlass

Thank you both for stopping by the Community and congratulations on your first post, @ZZZZZZZZZZZZe!

I understand you tried to withdraw recently, and it didn't go through; I'm sorry to hear that. As @kernowlass mentioned, you were most likely charged a fee for the failed bank transfer. You can learn more about fees on the PayPal Help Center here and on the Fees Page. I also recommend visiting these Help Center articles to learn more about withdrawal statuses and declined transfers.

Have a lovely day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.