Transaction is Complete, but I didn't recieve my money

SaraZyadeh
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with my recent transaction. I've always transferred my money from PayPal to my bank account, and I never faced any issue. But my recent transaction says it's complete although I haven't received anything in my bank account. I called my bank where they told me it's PayPal's issue. I need to know how long will this take as I need the money urgently!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SaraZyadeh 

You have been helped twice already on this forum and neither time did you bother to come back and say thank you to the folks giving up their time to help you OR leave a kudos/solution.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14304239

Doesn't encourage us to rush to help you a third time unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Laviniaminom
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am facing the same problem and it’s urgent I have to pay my rent in a few days could you please help me
Login to Me Too

SaraZyadeh
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I was out of reach to my email. It may seems like I don't appreciate your time, but I couldn't have access to my email for a long time. So, I wasn't notified with the replies. I'm sorry again, and I really do appreciate your time and effort. 

Login to Me Too

Najaf97
New Community Member

Dear paylal, my money is stuck in my paypal account 40 dollars i have not received yet i sent money to my paypal in the name of rajni [Removed] in my paypal mr account but it has not come yet plz tell me where is my money why haven't come yet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @SaraZyadeh and @Najaf97

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

@SaraZyadeh, I am sorry to know that you haven't received transferred funds to your bank account and I understand how important it is to have funds at the right time. Withdrawals to your bank account usually take 3-5 business days to complete. If the transaction status of your withdrawal is "Completed," it means it has completed processing through our system. If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still "Completed" in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 7 business days have passed. Usually, if there’s a problem with withdrawal, it is returned to us and the funds are reversed back into your PayPal balance. To trace the funds, please contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

@Najaf97, If you have sent money to your own account, please check the email address that was entered while sending the funds. When the funds are received, you should have been notified via email. Kindly check the activity page and the status of the payment. Kindly note that every transaction that goes through PayPal is subjected to a review and hold. If there is any issue detected by our system, it will be on hold until further review has been completed. PayPal reviews the payment and either clear or reverse it. If not check the Resolution Center to see if there are any notifications in your Resolution Center. You can also contact our Customer Support team by contact options in the bottom of every PayPal page.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jinkyperante27
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same experience, it's frustrating as I waited a week for it to be completed only to find nothing on my bank account. 😥
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.