This transaction has been declined to comply with International regulations". How do I solve this?

Katherine2023
New Community Member
This transaction has been declined to comply with International regulations". How do I solve this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Katherine2023,

Welcome and Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you expected. From time to time, PayPal compliance must review certain activities for compliance with established User Agreements and global regulatory obligations. Unfortunately, that may potentially mean a payment may be declined due to certain factors which PayPal reviews. Our User Agreement does allow PayPal to review a transaction and refuse to process transactions that may be prohibited by law or that may violate our Acceptable Use Policy and/or international regulations. If you need any help, please reach out to our Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.