Request Refund

YYZ1
New Community Member

Hello,

I have created the PayPal for the first time, and I didn't know that the main Currency is Euro. I got money from my company in USD but PayPal showed the amount in EURO then I changed the currency from EURO to USD after that I found that PayPal charged me for changing the Main currency. the Day after I got charged with extra 54$ and I don't know why. What Can I do to receive my money completely back. It's fine if I revert back to EURO. Please help me urgently.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

laminjimbara200
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @YYZ1 and @laminjimbara200

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the difference in the amount you received after your payment was converted. You can learn how to change your balance to a different currency on our Help Center here, but it wouldn't reverse any differences in the amount or fees. For a breakdown of the payment and fees, please click on the transaction within your PayPal Activity to review the details. You can also reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Have a beautiful day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.