Payment declined

Ahmed732
Contributor
Contributor

Several payment requests were declined despite my card is valid and all information are correct. No reason was given 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmed732 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ahmed732
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you , I am from United Arab Emirates 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ahmed732,

Thank you very much for posting your question in the Community Forum and for providing your country. I'm sorry to hear that your payment was declined. I'll be happy to provide a little context for why that might happen.

There are several reasons why this might occur. Please take a look at this article in the Help Center to see what those possible reasons are and what steps you may be able to take.

As always, thank you @kernowlass, for your assistance with getting the conversation rolling. The link above minus the country code should work for any country, if you'd like to use it. It will autofill the viewer's country when loaded. Not every article will work that way, but the declines article should. Let me know if you run into any problems!

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.