No bank account shows linked for transactions but when I log into PayPal it's there

Dansnoddy
Contributor
Contributor
When adding money to the Hard Rock app I've always done it through paypal. Now when I try to do it PayPal says I need to link my bank account. My bank account is already linked and it has worked before. What would cause this issue?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dansnoddy 

Have you had a negative balance or failed bank transfer at all recently?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dansnoddy
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Nothing like that.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231203W
New Community Member
I have the same problem. Try to pay for FedEx but it will not work.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20231203W and @Dansnoddy,

Thank you both for joining the PayPal Community and bringing your concerns to the forum for help. Thank you @kernowlass for getting things started!

If the bank is linked and confirmed but not showing as a payment option for your transaction, it is likely a decline. Sometimes some or all payment methods are ruled out for a transaction by the safety and security system for a transaction. This can happen from time to time even with a legitimate transaction. The best solution is to add and confirm a new payment method, or wait at least one to two days without trying the payment to try it again. If that does not work, you can contact Customer Service for further direction.

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.