Payment declined by paypal

Taylor551
New Community Member
I can’t put through my transaction because it says PayPal has declined my payment but I’ve been putting through payments fine before so I’m curious to why it’s not working now
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Taylor551 

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cshelp/article/HELP419

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fulviojcoste
New Community Member

Hi I need help with my credit card or paypal, because I need to send money and it do not allow me to. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Fulviojcoste 

Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!

I am sorry to hear that you're not able to send money using your credit card. To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's approved. In order to manage risk, PayPal may limit the payment methods available for a transaction when you send money or buy something. In such cases, you can try to complete the payment at a later date by clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or using a different browser/device. If the issue persists, please try to complete the payment using a different card/bank account. 

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.