My Paypal transaction was reversed by my bank. What happens next?
My Paypal transaction was reversed by my bank. I think this was due to insufficient funds. What do I need to do now? Will it attempt to pay by my backup option or will it re attempt the direct debit after a certain period of time? Just want to clear this up but I'm not clear on how this process will play out.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Withdrawal not complete in Transactions
- I need help in withdrawing issue please! in Transactions
- Personal account was hacked and changed to someone's business account in Managing Account
- How Long to Release PayPal Funds After ID Verification? in Transactions
- To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined. in Transactions