I cannot update tracking

Kalugina
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot update tracking
After sending and obtaining the tracking number, when I go to edit the tracking info on Paypal, it says "Looks like somethings not right, That's an invalid tracking number". I haven't added a tracking number at all and every time to try to edit tracking, it says this exact thing. Is something broken or what?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Kalugina
Contributor
Contributor

Kalugina_0-1690622623350.png

When I press "Edit tracking info"

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kalugina,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having trouble while updating the tracking ID on your PayPal account. As per the information that you have shared, it seems like this might be due to a technical glitch on the website. In this case, I would suggest you try some troubleshooting such as clearing cache or cookies or try using a different browser or website to see if that works. If the issue still persists, please reach out PayPal Customer Support team through the available contact options on our website for further assistance.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kalugina
Contributor
Contributor

Due to the fact that I cannot add a delivery number, although the parcel has already arrived to the client, the money is frozen.

Login to Me Too

KristiansT

Hey! Did you fix it? Because im having the same problem here!

Login to Me Too

RBPeters
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I'm facing this problem, have you fixed it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RBPeters,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for what happened, and I understand it is unacceptable. I know how important it is for you to add the tracking details on time. Thank you for getting this to our attention! This is something that others have also reported, and our Concerned team is investigating and trying to fix it as soon as possible. For this situation, you can contact PayPal Customer Support so that they can take down your account specific information and add it to the records so that our concerned team can look into it and resolve the issue. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.  

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RBPeters
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find a way to fix it? I'm facing this right now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.