Code 3148 , What do I need to do to earn money from Redbubble sales?

Ekasit_tisantea
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I made a sale on Redbubble.com on December 8th, but I have not received the money. So I emailed the website's customer service. and got the answer back that On the website redbubble.com Payment has been made but was not successful. Error Code 3148 What do I need to do to earn money from Redbubble sales?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ekasit_tisantea 

Its saying you can't receive funds in your country so have you done this?

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/thailand-relaunch-faq?locale.x=en_TH

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ekasit_tisantea 

Its saying you can't receive funds in your country so have you done this?

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/thailand-relaunch-faq?locale.x=en_TH

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ekasit_tisantea
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure if I've followed the instructions in the link you provided. If so Should I open a new Paypal account with the same email address?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I can understand how this process may be a bit tricky. Thank you @kernowlass for lending a helpful hand here!

@Ekasit_tisantea, Thank you for providing that additional information. If you are unsure of what steps you've taken, I'd recommend starting at the first step in the link provided above and working through them to see where you may have left off. I would not recommend creating a new account with the same email address.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ashm2212
How can I earn $200 by enrolling in a course
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.