withdrawal of funds from the patreon website to paypal and refund, error when withdrawing money

poli_andr
Contributor
Contributor
I have a bank account in Kazakhstan and recently opened paypal. I have attached a new paypal to my patreon account. The first time I was unable to withdraw funds. This happened because I did not confirm my card. After that, I will receive this email from patreon: "Your payout of $123 was returned by Paypal and is now available again in your Patreon account. Please resolve the issue in your Paypal account and then retry the payout in Patreon." I confirmed the card and wanted to withdraw funds again, but it didn't work out. Here's what the patreon website writes to me: "Withdrawal failed. Please make sure the payout method is valid and that your balance is sufficient." 24 hours have passed between all these operations. Important points: I do not have a US bank account and only a debit card (KZ) is linked to my account. I wanted to add my bank number, but it consists of 20 digits. And the website told me that the account number should consist of 3-17 digits. And because of this, I can't attach a bank account. I asked a friend to transfer me $1. He did it. So my paypal is working? Could my withdrawal problem be related to the internal problems of the patreon site?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @poli_andr 

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Help

I am sorry to know about the difficulties you're facing with receiving money to your PayPal account. I recommend you to check the notifications tab and the resolution center in your PayPal account for any pending actions. If your PayPal account is already verified and no pending issues in your account, then you're all set to receive payments. You can reach out to Patreon support team to get this resolved.

For some countries, the option to add local bank accounts is not available. You can only add an U.S bank account to your PayPal account. For any additional assistance, please feel free to reach PayPal Support team.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.