visa card withdrawal problem

Sandridevdarian
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I linked my Visa card to my PayPal account and successfully withdrew funds exactly one week ago. However, today I encountered an issue where my card is not visible in the fund withdrawal section. I have already checked and confirmed my credit card by entering the 4-digit code after a small fee transaction initiated by PayPal. Despite deleting and re-adding the same card, the issue persists. 

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

ShotaK
Contributor
Contributor

Same is happening with my account, I've been using the same card/bank for a year now, without a single issue, until today. I checked with Bank and they said that it's not coming from their end.
PayPal had some crashes and bugs this morning, around 2-3AM, the issue should be coming from their end.

Login to Me Too

Sandridevdarian
Contributor
Contributor

thanks man. hope this will be resolved soon.Please update me here if there is any news.

Login to Me Too

Minchik
Contributor
Contributor
Please update me too ,_,
Login to Me Too

Sandridevdarian
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass can you help me?

Login to Me Too

doll_memories
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same thing since yesterday. I can't transfer money to my own card. It's like PayPal can't see it or I don’t know how to call it. I hope PayPal can fix it very soon…
Login to Me Too

Sandridevdarian
Contributor
Contributor

Its very annoying. I don't even know how to report this issue directly to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

bayanuaispekova
Contributor
Contributor

write them on twitter 

Login to Me Too

efimovvv76
Contributor
Contributor

same thing. I have personal Kazakhstan account

Login to Me Too

Same problem. Please solve it. It breaks my work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.