large commission?

Artem71
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there . Yesterday I made a payment in the amount of $ 236, but $245 was debited from the visa card. Why is there such a large commission?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Artem71,

I am sorry to hear more funds were taken than you expected. If this was a goods and services transaction, these are likely standard fees, which you can read about hereIf you have more any other questions, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

Thank you for your post!

I hope this helps!

Chase

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Artem71
Contributor
Contributor
it says that the commission is not assigned when you pay for goods. I tried to write to the service, but I didn’t succeed, I never found the forms to fill out. I have bought goods on eBay many times before and paid through PayPal, there were no commissions. Why did they withdraw $10 more this time. Please give a link how to contact the service, let them see my transaction.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.