i did not receive my withdraw yet to my US bank, i did it in 11 Apr and nothing received yet

saleh10
Contributor
Contributor

i did not receive my withdraw yet to my US bank, i did it in 11 Apr and nothing received yet

i contacted my bank and nothing received yet

i want to know the status of my transaction, contacting Paypal support seems to be impossible

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @saleh10

Thanks for visiting the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your withdrawal yet. On average, a withdrawal takes around three business days. Since you still don't see it in your bank account, please contact Customer Support for assistance with a trace. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

saleh10
Contributor
Contributor
@Meghan Thanks for reply Believe me it is impossible to contact PayPal customer service I used the message center and everything the auto reply say, there is no available agent to forward you to In Facebook, same result , we can not transfer you to customer service I made a mission impossible to get paypal phone number and phoned them, the agent told me I will transfer you to the agent who support Egypt, and while transferring the phone call must be dropped and no one pick, happened three times What should I do, what should I do, what should I do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hi @saleh10

Thanks for reaching out again. 

I'm sorry to hear the methods you've used to contact us previously have not been successful. Twitter support by Direct Message exists as another option for contacting Customer Support.

Best wishes!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.