Unable to top-up with RHB bank

CheeMH
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have issue to top-up money to Paypal via RHB bank?

The option is not available in Paypal anymore.

I tried to use RHB online to top-up my paypal account, money deducted but unsucessfull. I called RHB, they claimed that nothing to do with RHB.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Apa_Macam

I also has problems. Aiyooo....if the rhb cannot top up to paypal account, then all my efforts this morning queueing up to create rhb account are all wasted....sigh.....

Login to Me Too

sinotaj

for  months already...omg

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor
It's first of February and I still can't top up my PayPal account via RHB Online. I made a promise that I will transfer all of my money in PayPal to my RHB account if the problem still persists, and I will keep that promise. Frack you, PayPal and goodbye. 🖕
Login to Me Too

Mr-Wan
Contributor
Contributor

Any other payment method beside paypal? Need a payment method that widely use like paypal beside cc. Sometime Malaysia cc got rejected by some merchant overseas

Login to Me Too

OngSX
New Community Member

March 2021 already.... This problem is still not getting fixed yet. OMG. Is the PayPal company still running?

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor
After nearly seven months, I've finally able to top up my PayPal account from RHB. Thanks. Nevertheless, I'm still miffed that it took PayPal HQ this long to fix the problem.
Login to Me Too

1Kitkat5
New Community Member

How did you do it? I still can't top up using rhb and they will just charge me but rhb now will say Top Up Unsuccessful.

Login to Me Too

ToBjack
Contributor
Contributor

Can you update me on this issue? Did Paypal give you back the money they deducted from your account? Is this problem solved? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

lcwong

i just face this issue half hour ago , rhb respond the page say your transfer is unsuccessful and status unknown, reason connection times out, not sure rhb will refund or not as it deducted the reload fee but paypal there still receive nothing (even none notification from paypal page)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Icwong, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!  

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.