Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

rcc6
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ... I just received money, but my balance shows as $0. Transaction is marked as complete with funds deposited to PayPal Cash Plus balance; but, my balance is $0 and I have no means to report a problem. Is there an issue with balance visibility ? This is scary.

Login to Me Too

FZRPaul
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently been experiencing this problem. Normally funds received show IMMEDIATELY in my balance. Over the last month or so, some completed fund receipts have not been showing up for hours. I don't know if PayPal is having financial problems and holding up funds or if they're having system problems or what the problem is because you can't even get anyone on the phone without waiting for multiple hours of hold time recently. All I know is I have "Funds Now" and recently some COMPLETED funds receipts are being held up or not credited to my balance, when for the last 8+ years, there have been no problems like this before.

Login to Me Too

nicoletailie
New Community Member
hello , i recived money for more then 9 h and my balance dont show them , even if the transfer its complet . please i need a answer what to do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nicoletailie 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully now resolved?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

heathern123
Contributor
Contributor

Someone sent me money and it isn't giving me the option to transfer it to my bank! It just says money received!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@heathern123 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Gracie123444
Contributor
Contributor
I've received lots of emails saying money sent to me today and still my balance is at 0. Please help!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gracie123444 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TED371
Contributor
Contributor
VENMO FROM NOW ON!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

archel
Contributor
Contributor

Someone sent me money in Paypal it reflects only in recent activity but it doesn't show up on my balance. Why?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.