Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Ckey96x
New Community Member
My mum sent me 30 pounds it’s saying payment received but my balance hasn’t changed?
Login to Me Too

Craigh95834
New Community Member

Same issue here. Just received a notification of a payment I was expecting. Open my account and see it listed as a recently completed transaction, yet it doesn't show up in my balance. Upon clicking on the details of the payment it says that it was sent to my PayPal Cash Plus balance. I have zero clue what that means.  

Login to Me Too

nevzat2
New Community Member

My friend send me money and i didn t recive on the paypal balance, what can i do to use the money

Login to Me Too

JoshuaKW
Contributor
Contributor

Have you already received your funds?

Login to Me Too

KJPR
Contributor
Contributor
I received money today. Why is my balance showing $0?
Login to Me Too

Niche86
New Community Member
I have the same issue. Olan order isn't being reflected in my PayPal balance.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Niche86 

@KJPR 

Techie glitch all over the forum, hopefully sorted now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dpenela
New Community Member

Hello there!

I just received money from a friend and it appears has completed in the insights part but it doesnt appear in the paypal balance. Why so?

Thanks you in advance,

D

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dpenela 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully now resolved?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MSK-UK
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

A friend of mine has sent me £13. When you are on PC, to the right, you can see the latest transactions. I can see to the right that he has given me £13. Yet when I see my balance on the main summary page, it shows absolutely nothing. It shows £0.06 (I had this from before) In the past, my friend has given me amount ranging from £1, to £3. This is the first time this has happened to me. I joined PayPal in 2021 and have been using it since the beginning of may. I am still really confused as to what is going on, The £1 and the £3 transactions came in almost immediately and the £13 has been caught up. @sharpiemarker1.png2.png3.png

I have added evidence that I am not trying to scam anyone or trying to get extra money. (You can see the scroll bar in the side of the last image) Please anyone got any idea on how to resolve this? Maybe My account is too new? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

I am a United Kingdom user By the way!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.