The money is showing in activity but not on my balance paypal

NelMol2
Contributor
Contributor
I received money yesterday ,The money is showing in activity but not on my balance paypal ,also got an email saying o received money..what can i do to solve issue?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @NelMol2,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about receiving money and I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. You will receive money when someone pays to your email address and will be notified via email. Have you confirmed your email address? If not, please follow the steps that are shared in the link. If the transaction is reflected in the activity page but the funds not reflecting in the balance, it is possible that you would have made purchases or sent money which might be one of the reason. If that is not the case, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options to trace the funds. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.