Ratenzahlung declined

MohammadGhosheh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I tried to purchase an item from an online store that has the Ratenzahlung option. After reaching the checkout, paypal sent me an email rejecting my purchase. What are the conditions required in order for Ratenzahlung to be accepted for payment? And also I tried the pay in 30 days option and It also didn't work.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohammadGhosheh 

Being able to apply for Ratenzahlung offer is not a guarantee of approval and certain conditions as disclosed in the application apply. For privacy reasons, only you can see why your application was declined, but please check your message center for any more details.

The decisioning process is automated and PayPal assesses your financial position, the information you provided within your application, and information about your usage and history with PayPal to decide whether to approve your application at this time. PayPal may also use external bureau data to assess your application.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MohammadGhosheh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help. Do you know where can I check why my application was declined?

@sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.