Fiverr Withdrawal Refused by service provider

YashSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this is Yash from India.

I had made a personal account on PayPal last year and after that linked my HDFC bank account in a month or so. Two days ago I linked my PayPal to Fiverr (till now I had been using my friend's PayPal account) and made a withdrawal (of $11.25) this morning. But it got rejected saying 'Refused by service provider'. I tried to use PayPal's Resoultion Center or Report a Problem featur but I am just getting redirected to Activities page. Message feature also is kinda useless, so I am left to the community here.
If there's anything I should do? I really need the money and this is happening now.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YashSingh 

Have to complete KYC:

KYC - Know Your Customer - PayPal India

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YashSingh 

Have to complete KYC:

KYC - Know Your Customer - PayPal India

Login to Me Too

YashSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Understood, I just checked out that and what should my Purpose Code be? I am solely using it for freelancing for content writing (from international services like Fiverr) as of now. For now I have put 806 - Other services.
Also thanks for replying.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YashSingh 

This article may give you the info you need:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/purpose-code-paypal-tabrez-ahemad

Login to Me Too

YashSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update: I was able to receive money from Fiverr without issues after completing KYC. Also they said KYC will take 7 days but it took 5 days only for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.