china late shipping

Highgrade
Contributor
Contributor

I find of late when i order stuff epecially coming from china they send you a tracking number even the date when your package should arrive and it dont. months after you will recieve the package and that is upsetting to me. Why do paypal allow these china merchant to conduct business through them when they are lying on when your post should reach. I have to be force to claim through paypal to get back my money, hy is this going on 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Highgrade,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community with your question. I completely understand how frustrating it can be to receive late items. I make a lot of international purchases myself, so I can relate. When it comes to buying internationally, there are more variables that come into play with delivery times and more risk. While most transactions international transactions go smoothly, there is more risk involved since packages have to go through customs, foreign post offices, and great distances. The best way to avoid any delays is to buy items domestically. However, if an item is never received, PayPal has your back and will cover you via our buyer protection program. It is the best we can do in these instances to ensure that you can get your money back if you don't get what you paid for!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.