SCAMMED by TSL CO.,LTD

COYENT
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have broke the code on this disreputable company......looks like a pretty neat way to sell shoddy or partial merchandise....and taking advantage of PayPal's so called "100% money back guarantee" Policy. 

TSL appears to be an export company that represents numerous companies in CHINA. These companies advertise items that seem wonderful and catch the eye....in actuality the items are often NOT what is advertised, a cheap "close resemblance", or partial part of what is being advertised. So...when you order the item, it is shipped to a import company in the US, who then ships to you. This saves the Chinese money in that it shipments are bundled and broke off at the import company and then shipped by US Postage/carrier at a greatly reduced cost than coming direct one item at a time from China. When you get the item.....you go through the process to get your money back.  Here is were the scam happens.....TSL will offer you a percentage off and you keep the item....or go through the expense of shipping back to China....(They tell you NOT to send back to the US import company you got it from return address because that's not were you can send the items back to and YOU MUST send directly back to China address). Sending items directly to China will cost you big bucks, often more than the item is worth)....BUT.....the company represented by TSL has now SOLD and MADE PROFIT on CHEAP OR PARTIAL ITEMS and that "discount" means nothing and is probably more than what they could have ever sold what you got for. Why? Because PayPal policy is, yes...you will get your full purchase price back BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN IT TO ADDRESS IN CHINA. So...you are stuck between the rock and the hard place and have paid bucks on cheap stuff.....  Nice Scam huh?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dlozpi
New Community Member
This happened to me. I sent the item back I did get my shipping fee back which was $33 for the 50 Cent merchandise they sent me, but I never got my refund from PayPal because the item never went any farther than the US and there is no tracking information available so I’m out$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.