**bleep**ed up e-bay

ron38
New Community Member

I have verified my paypal accunt 3 times and still cant use it I tryed another credit card but it was rejected do to my e-mail address I want to pay for the item I agreed to when bidding but e-bay is so **bleep**ed up it wont let me why dont you make it easier to make a payment god are you brain dead? a 5th grader could run this site better then you people do if it isnt to much trouble can you please tell me how  to pay for this item? oh that is if it doesnt interfere with your coffee break and smoke break and drug break, may you can tell I'm **bleep** off. get off your **bleep** and do SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ron38 wrote:

I have verified my paypal accunt 3 times and still cant use it I tryed another credit card but it was rejected do to my e-mail address I want to pay for the item I agreed to when bidding but e-bay is so **bleep**ed up it wont let me why dont you make it easier to make a payment god are you brain dead? a 5th grader could run this site better then you people do if it isnt to much trouble can you please tell me how  to pay for this item? oh that is if it doesnt interfere with your coffee break and smoke break and drug break, may you can tell I'm **bleep** off. get off your **bleep** and do SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A fifth grader would write a more coherent message which less vulgarity and more intelligence.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.